WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
The Hotel is strategically located in the heart of Melaka on Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock (Heeren Street) and near the famous Jonker Street, thus enabling guests to conveniently explore historical and cultural Melaka just minutes from its doorstep. It is minutes away from the Baba Nyona Heritage Museum, Red Square and the Stadthuys. Also nearby at St Paul’s Church and A Famosa.
HOW TO GET HERE
- From Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), travel south via the North-South Highway towards Seremban and then onto Melaka. This will take only 90 minutes.
- If you are travelling from within Kuala Lumpur, the journey will take about 2 hours.
- From Johor Bahru, you will have to head north and the journey will take approximately 2.5 hours.
- From Kuala Lumpur (North, heading South) : Last 2 toll gate exits, from Pedas/Linggi Toll to Tampin/Alor Gajah Toll to Air Keroh Toll
- From Johor Bahru (South, heading North) : Last 2 toll gate exits, from Muar/Pagoh Toll to Tangkak Toll to Air Keroh Toll
How to get to Malacca from the Toll Gate Exits:
BY TAXI or BUS:
- You can hail a taxi from any major Malaysian city to take you to Malacca. The taxi station in Malacca is just opposite the local bus station.
- Similarly, you can easily take a bus from KL (Puduraya Bus Station) or Singapore (Lavender bus interchange) to Malacca as there are many bus operators plying these routes.
- The train does not stop in the city of Malacca which does not have a station.
- Alight at Tampin, the closest station, which is approximately 40 kilometres to the north of Malacca.
- There will be buses and taxis to take you into Malacca.
- For further information, please call the Tampin railway station at +6 (0)6 441 1034.